Terms of delivery
The amount of shipping costs varies from country to country according to the pre-established areas of Saucez-vous.
The products will be delivered to the address indicated by the Buyer on the order form, in Belgium or abroad. By default, invoices are sent to the e-mail address specified by the Buyer when they are registered. Failure to comply with the procedures set out below, no claim of the Buyer will be accepted.
The average delivery time is 4 to 5 business days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and holidays):
Indeed, from the actual payment of the order, the processing time of the order is 2 working days, depending on the availability of products. Then, adds the routing time of 2 to 3 days (excluding routing problems).
Special cases :
· During the holiday season, allow an additional 2 days.
· In case of absence of the recipient, the carrier will leave a notice of passage to the indicated delivery address.
· For food of a perishable nature (eg fresh products), Saucez-Vous can in no case be responsible for any deterioration due to the late withdrawal of goods.
When placing an order, the Buyer provides under its sole responsibility the following information:
· E-mail address - Name and Surname - Address (street or boulevard number) and building (number and / or letter) - City - Postal code – Telephone
In case of error in the address of the addressee, Saucez-vous can not be held responsible for the impossibility of delivery. In this case, as in case of cancellation of the order by the Buyer after shipment, shipping costs will not be refunded to the customer by Saucez.
The invoice of the order is sent by email to the customer from the start of his package from our logistics platform.
The data recorded by Saucez's computer system is proof of all transactions between sauce and its customers.
3. Delivery area
The delivery area includes Belgium, as well as European and non-European Union countries.
· In Europe, your purchases are made on our website in euros including VAT. No customs fees will be applied.
· Outside the European Union, your purchases are made on our website in euros excluding VAT. Customs fees may apply.
The choice of carrier is made by Saucez at the time of processing the order. Any possible delay in delivery does not give right to damages from Saucez-vous.
Saucez is relieved of its obligation to deliver in case of force majeure such as war, riot, fire, strikes, accidents, state of natural disaster and impossibility of supply to a supplier.
It is understood that the goods always travel at the risk and peril of the recipient. Saucez-vous imperatively ask you to check your package upon arrival.
If the repeated absence of the customer during the delivery results in a return of the products at Saucez, the expenses of return and expenses are the responsibility of the customer.
In any case Saucez-vous can not be held responsible for any deterioration of the products in case of late withdrawal or non withdrawal of the parcel by the buyer.
In case of missing or damaged package and goods, or doubt of any nature whatsoever on the condition or content of the package, the Buyer is required to refuse the goods by issuing within 2 days on a note the anomaly with the deliveryman and report these incidents to Saucez-vous by e-mail in the heading "contact us".
4. Order preparation
Your order is packed with the utmost care. Our highly resistant packaging effectively protecting your products will guarantee you receive your order in perfect condition.
5. Receipt of the order
On delivery, if the package is in poor condition: open it absolutely in the presence of the postman or deliveryman. You must check the condition of the products and make any reservations with the carrier in case of default or degradation, by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, within 72 hours of delivery.
If you notice that products are damaged, refuse the package:
· In the presence of the delivery person, mention your reservations on the delivery note (or receipt of receipt) with the quantities and references of the missing or damaged articles.
· Indicate on the delivery note "refused because damaged".
Any product recognized as defective and returned to our establishment will be exchanged: the reserves and the transmissments made to the carrier will allow us to proceed to the refund or the exchange as soon as possible.
The delivery is said made as soon as the delivery of the ordered products to the carrier.